◎ Node sample
◎ Construction process
Ground cleaning → trial assembly → cement slurry bonding layer → paving stone → maintenance → crystal surface treatment
1) The size of the site must be checked before the stone layout plan is deepened. The manufacturer and the project department jointly complete the deepening of the drawings. After the project department has checked and confirmed that it is correct, an order is placed for production.
2) The manufacturer should select the color, texture, etc. of the rough stone slab in advance, process it according to the order and size of the layout plan, and test, adjust and number the stone according to the principle of consistent color and texture (the number is consistent with the layout plan). ).
3) The stone must be protected on six sides. The six sides of the stone must be protected vertically and horizontally. After the first protection is dry, the second protection is applied, and the next process is carried out after drying.
4) The stone should be tested before paving. If the color or texture is disordered, it should be selected. If necessary, the manufacturer should be required to replace it.
5) The dark stone is made of 32.5MPa ordinary Portland cement mixed with medium sand or coarse sand (the mud content is not more than 3%) in a ratio of 1:3; the light-colored stone is made of 32.5MPa white cement mortar mixed with white stone chips 1: 3 ratios.
6) Before paving the marble, the back mesh cloth should be removed, and the stone protective agent should be brushed. After drying, the paving should be carried out; if the texture is relatively brittle, the back of the stone must be removed from the mesh in the factory. Back sand treatment, directly paved after arrival.
7) Surface flatness: 1mm; seam flatness: 1mm; seam height: 0.5mm; skirting line mouth straightness: 1mm; plate gap width: 1mm.
Bathroom floor stone construction technology
Ground cleaning→cement slurry bonding layer→paving stone→maintenance→crystal surface treatment
1) Before paving stone on the shower room floor, a water-retaining sill must be made. The height of the finished surface of the water-retaining sill is 30mm lower than the stone floor.
2) For waterproof construction, flexible waterproofing should be performed on the inner corner of the water retaining sill, and then large-scale waterproofing should be carried out after the inner corner of the retaining water sill is completely waterproof.
3) The stone on the threshold of the shower room must be paved with a wet laying process to prevent the shower water from infiltrating outward after landing.
Kitchen and bathroom threshold stone installation process
◎ Construction process
Ground cleaning → cement wet slurry bonding layer → paving sill stone → maintenance → crystal surface treatment
1) Before the sill stone is laid, a water retaining sill must be made. The height of the completed surface of the water retaining sill is 30mm lower than the stone ground. The water retaining sill is poured with fine stone cement mortar.
2) In waterproof construction, flexible waterproof treatment shall be performed on the inner corner of the water-retaining sill and the surface of the water-retaining sill.
3) The threshold stone must be paved by wet paving process to prevent the shower water from infiltrating outwards after landing.
4) In order to prevent the door cover from being damp and moldy, the door cover and the door cover line are installed on the threshold stone, and the 2~3mm seam at the root of the door cover is sealed with weather-resistant glue (the same color as the door cover line or according to the design requirements).
5) The length of the threshold stone should be greater than the net width of the door frame by 50mm, and it should be paved in the center. The areas on both sides of the door that are not covered by the stone should be smoothed with wet slurry (the construction should be completed at the same time as the threshold stone); (such as socket type) the door cover line is aligned with the inner edge, and the flat mouth (such as one piece with the door cover) the door cover line is aligned with the outer edge.