After the stone is paved, it may break if it is accidentally hit by external force, and the cost of replacing the board is high. At this time, the stone caregiver will repair the broken part. A good stone care master can repair the damaged stone so that it is almost invisible, and the color and luster are exactly the same as the complete plate. The key role here is the stone repair and glue adjustment skills.
General choice: marble glue + toning paste
According to the principle of three primary colors of pigments, first use "marble glue + marble glue" to bring out the basic color that is close to the stone. Then add the corresponding toner paste to further find the exact color. This is the most common method of mixing glue, and the advantage is that it is easy to operate. But we just don’t recommend this color grading method for the following reasons:
Toning paste is an artificial coloring, the color is very pure. But the problem is: stone is a natural material, and its color is just not so pure. Therefore, the coloring paste is too pure, and the adjusted marble glue has a new difference with the color of the stone itself.
Best Choice: Marble Gum + Natural Toner
Therefore, we recommend using natural toner as a material for toning. Natural color powder is a natural material extracted from minerals, which is closer to the natural color of stone. For example, when preparing yellow marble glue, an appropriate amount of iron oxide yellow can be added.
According to the principle of three primary colors of pigments, first use "marble glue + marble glue" to bring out the basic color that is close to the stone. Then add the corresponding natural toner to find the perfect color. This is one of the most crucial tricks for blending!
1. Color has three primary colors (three primary colors). The three primary colors of light are red, green, and blue. Using the principle of additive color matching, the three primary colors of light can be used to adjust any light color except black. The three primary colors of pigments are magenta, yellow and blue. Using the principle of subtractive color matching, these three primary colors of pigments can be adjusted to any color except white.
2. The three elements of pigment color, master the principles of these three elements, and use them reasonably, can bring out very close colors!
A. Hue, also known as hue, refers to the characteristics of color and the main basis for distinguishing colors!
B. Purity, also known as saturation, refers to the purity of the hue, adding other colors to the color will reduce its purity!
C. Brightness, also known as brightness, refers to the brightness of the color. Adding white will increase the brightness, and adding black will reduce the brightness!
Red and yellow make orange, red and blue make purple, and yellow and blue make green. Red, yellow, and blue are the three primary colors, and orange, purple, and green are the three secondary colors. The blending of secondary and secondary colors will result in various grays. But gray should have a color tendency, such as: blue-gray, purple-gray, yellow-gray, etc.
1. Red and yellow turn orange
2. Less yellow and more red to dark orange
3. Less red and more yellow to light yellow
4. Red plus blue becomes purple
5. Less blue and more red to purple and more red to rose red
6. Yellow plus blue turns green
7. Less yellow and more blue to dark blue
8. Less blue and more yellow to light green
9. Red plus yellow plus less blue becomes brown
10. Red plus yellow plus blue becomes gray and black (various colors of different shades can be adjusted according to the number of components)
11. Red and blue to purple and white to light purple
12. Yellow plus less red becomes dark yellow and white becomes khaki
13. Yellow plus less red becomes dark yellow
14. Yellow and blue to green and white to milk green
15. Red plus yellow plus less blue plus white to light brown
16. Red plus yellow plus blue becomes gray, black plus more white becomes light gray
17. Yellow plus blue becomes green plus blue becomes blue-green
18. Red plus blue becomes purple plus red plus white becomes
Pigment toning formula
Vermilion + little black = brown
Sky blue + yellow = grass green, verdant green
sky blue + black + purple = light blue purple
Grass green + a little black = dark green
sky blue + black = light grey blue
Sky Blue + Grass Green = Teal
White + Red + Small amount of Black = Ronite
Sky blue + black (small amount) = dark blue
white + yellow + black = cooked brown
Rose red + black (small amount) = dark red
red + yellow + white = skin color of the character
rose + white = pink rose
blue + white = powder blue
yellow + white = beige
Rose red + yellow = big red (vermilion, orange, garcinia)
Pink Lemon Yellow = Lemon Yellow + Pure White
Garcinia = Lemon Yellow + Rose Red
Orange = Lemon Yellow + Rose Red
Earthy Yellow = Lemon Yellow + Pure Black + Rose Red
Ripe brown = lemon yellow + pure black + rose red
Pink rose = pure white + rose
Vermilion = Lemon Yellow + Rose Red
Dark red = rose red + pure black
Fuchsia = pure purple + rose red
Chu Shi Red = Rose Red + Lemon Yellow + Pure Black
Pink Blue = Pure White + Sky Blue
blue-green = grass green + sky blue
grey blue = sky blue + pure black
light grey blue = sky blue + pure black + pure purple
Pink green = pure white + grass green
Yellow Green = Lemon Yellow + Grass Green
Dark green = grass green + pure black
Pink purple = pure white + pure purple
Brown = Rose Red + Pure Black